Client Letter with Specific period - Impact Any?

Kooza

Hi Gurus,

New H1B with E-C model, the client did give the letter however the contract dates were specified for 1 year which is same as the work order. The Client renews the contract for vendors every 3 months only, however they did an exception to accommodate my request with all these moving parts in H1B adjudication.

Question - Does anyone with client letter with specific dates have got H1 approval for full 3 years?

Please share your information.

• 5 months later...

I have a situation where my project is ending (Sept 30) at the current client location at the same time when my H1B is expiring (Oct 7). I am on 18 month project therefore client will not be willing to mention any date other than the date I rolling off from the project which is just a week away from my H1B expiry date.

At this moment end client is willing to provide me with a client letter but is it possible to get an RFE if I submit the client letter without any end date? I am afraid if I submit the client letter with project end date as Sept 30 then my H1B extension will not be approved.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived