H1 B 7th yr extension, False Domestic violence case pending


Recommended Posts

Because he is busy finding a good lawyer to save himself from being deported and has asked me for help to search info online. He says his wife has put false charges on him. She has taken away his daughter and he cannot even see her. He is trying to find a good lawyer but hasn't found any yet, who can give some hope. He has found a criminal lawyer. He is looking for an immigration lawyer. Should he go to his company's immigration lawyer? Should he inform his company first or find an immigration attorney from outside. Please advise. Its urgent.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.