Dates in Vancouver

h1andh4together

Hello friends,

I need some input - me and my wife (h1 and h4) were planning to get our visas stamped in Vancouver during November. When I first logged in, it showed me a message saying - next available date is in 25 days. I finished my application and photograph etc, with in 30 mins, the message changed to "next available date is in 45 days". Did any of you experience similar things?

If I do not see the dates available now, does it mean they will not be available ever? Is there any possibility of November dates opening again? I want to make a decision rather quickly as I need to be go to India in last week of Nov.

At the moment, I am even considering driving to Calgary during 3rd week of Nov.

Few questions I have:

>Have anyone seen dates opening up after being unavailable?

>Also my ds-160 forms were submitted to "Vancouver" - now if I go to Calgary, do I have to redo the forms? Will I have to do anything to cancel the form submitted to Vancouver?

>Has anyone drove to Calgary during November Month? If yes, how long did it take? was there snow on the roads? By the way, I live in Seattle.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello friends,

I need some input - me and my wife (h1 and h4) were planning to get our visas stamped in Vancouver during November. When I first logged in, it showed me a message saying - next available date is in 25 days. I finished my application and photograph etc, with in 30 mins, the message changed to "next available date is in 45 days". Did any of you experience similar things?

If I do not see the dates available now, does it mean they will not be available ever? Is there any possibility of November dates opening again? I want to make a decision rather quickly as I need to be go to India in last week of Nov.

At the moment, I am even considering driving to Calgary during 3rd week of Nov.

Few questions I have:

>Have anyone seen dates opening up after being unavailable?

>Also my ds-160 forms were submitted to "Vancouver" - now if I go to Calgary, do I have to redo the forms? Will I have to do anything to cancel the form submitted to Vancouver?

>Has anyone drove to Calgary during November Month? If yes, how long did it take? was there snow on the roads? By the way, I live in Seattle.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi how can u see the dates without putting in DS 160 confirmation number?

One more question - Is there any difference in going to Calgary Vs Vancouver? I am seeing almost every case in admin processing. I have a clean case - FTE with masters degree in large firm - been on H1 for 5 years - this is my 3rd Visa stamping - have 140 approved - current renewal is for 3 years.

What are my chances of clearing it in first go? I am really worried somehow.

@h1andh4together

Hi;

I have a question.

I was earlier working with a company "X" in USA in L1 visa and i carry Indian passport. Last month i was hired by a company "Y" in USA and company "Y" sponsored H1B for me. I got my petition approved and started working from Oct 3, 2011. This company "Y" is one of the fortune 500 companies and I am a direct employee. As a first timer, Can I do my visa stamping either at Canada or Mexico instead of going India?

One more question - Is there any difference in going to Calgary Vs Vancouver? I am seeing almost every case in admin processing. I have a clean case - FTE with masters degree in large firm - been on H1 for 5 years - this is my 3rd Visa stamping - have 140 approved - current renewal is for 3 years.

What are my chances of clearing it in first go? I am really worried somehow.

I heard that vancouver is good. Have not heard many refusals there. I am also direct FTE F1 opt H1b first time stamping. I have taken a date on 23 Nov 2011 just now in vancouver

Archived