Terminated From Employer Two days Before H1B Stamping Interview.

VINAYAKA9

Friends,

This Forum is indeed very helpful.Thanks to everyone.

i had an issue with my H1B Stamping Update_let me put it in this way :-

i was approved I797 on April 27Th,had my H1B Stamping interview on Aug 22nd.i was fired from my current employer on Aug 18Th ( for the reason of Performance issue from Client).and my current company in hyderabad is a big MNC.

what wonders me is :- i was issued 221 G Additional Administrative Processing at the time of my stamping interview.Does USCIS or Consulate contacts my current employer in Hyderabad.?

my client in US is reputed & has been performing operations precisely with good track record(no H1B rejections from him).everything is damn perfect from the US Client and im going to work for INHOUSE project.

does it impact my H1B Visa approval that im fired from my current employer due to performance issue ?

i have been continosuly monitoring the happenings over the portal/blogs/forums.

Friends/Folks/Attorneys-Can i have an information on this ?

JoeF@ Thanks much for the immediate response -

if visa is approved,i will be working for INHOUSE project,this is the prestegious project and most reputed.My Employer had been doing the employment on the same from last three years.im sure things will be finre from his end.there were no Rejections/Refused cases for the same project.

what worries me is :- Does US Consulate calls my current employer for BG Check under 221 G.IF US Consulate team calls my current employer in HYD,will that be an negative impression which kills my approval.

what would the probabality of US Consulate calling the currrent employer for BG check..BTW,my H1b validity starts from Oct 2011..

Friends please provide your valuable suggestions...

JoeF@ Thanks much for the immediate response -

if visa is approved,i will be working for INHOUSE project,this is the prestegious project and most reputed.My Employer had been doing the employment on the same from last three years.im sure things will be finre from his end.there were no Rejections/Refused cases for the same project.

If others didn't get rejected doesn't matter one bit.

If people work on and off for that "in-house" project, only when they don't have a client, it can't be all that "prestigious." The company would have to have a decent business plan for that project. Plan to market, resource allocation (not just "whenever somebody isn't on a project"), marketing budget, etc. All the things that make a product a product.

what worries me is :- Does US Consulate calls my current employer for BG Check under 221 G.IF US Consulate team calls my current employer in HYD,will that be an negative impression which kills my approval.

Of course they can call the employer. And that's more likely with an "in-house" project, because, as I said, that's a known code-word for "on bench."

Archived