Admin Processing after VO said Visa is approved in Chennai

bindasbob

Friends

Any advise here , I & my wife initially went to Mexico matamoros for stamping on Aug 29th there they have given 221g stating, they have said they don't have enough information about our company & for my wife he requested a leave letter in 2009 Vacation & asked us to go to India, so we had to enter into US using temp I-94 with B-2 visa.

We have attended for visa at Chennai consulate on sep 22nd & 23rd with separate appointments , for my wife they have give 221g Green form , so we are in process of submitting the documents.

For mine VO asked why my visa got denied in mexico, I told her the reason she checked LCA etc & said your visa is approved & i will get my passport in 2-3 business days , it was a huge relief then, but till now i have not got my passport when I call US consulate they are saying my case is under administrative processing , I am stumped now. Not sure what will be the outcome , does anyone has similar experience before.

I or my wife was never on bench & this my 7th year H1-b & her's is 4th year

Thanks

Hi Newbie

Myselves are exactly similar to what you went through right from Mexico to Chennai

1.Initially myselves and my wife went to Matamoros only to get visa denied for similar reasons you explained.

2.On Sept 30, myselves and my wife went to US Consulate hyderabad

3.VO approved my visa and promised my passport will be sent in the mid-week.

4.Its already 8 working days, but we haven't recieved our passports.

5. Well you called chennai consulate to enquire your passport and they told you admin.processing without issuing 221g form.

6. After looking at your response, if I enquire about my passport, definately I will get similar response as admin processing.

7.Since we both are sailing in same boat, I request you to send me your contact at details to nbendi@******.com.

Thanks

Winter21

@bindasbob

Friends

Myselves are exactly similar to what you went through right from Mexico to Chennai

1.Initially myselves and my wife went to Matamoros only to get visa denied for similar reasons you explained.

2.On Sept 30, myselves and my wife went to US Consulate hyderabad

3.VO approved my visa and promised my passport will be sent in the mid-week.

4.Its already 8 working days, but we haven't recieved our passports.

5. Well you called chennai consulate to enquire your passport and they told you admin.processing without issuing 221g form.

6. After looking at your response, if I enquire about my passport, definately I will get similar response as admin processing.

7.Since we both are sailing in the same boat, I request you to send me your contact details to nbendi at ******.com

Thanks

Winter21

Archived