Wrong Visa Classification on I-94


Recommended Posts

Please consult with a qualified immigration attorney to determine how to best correct your situation. One may be able to go to deferred inspection or a CBP office to request that it be corrected. However, every situation is fact specific and it is always best to discuss this type of situation with an experienced immigration attorney so that all possible avenues are discussed and one can determine the strongest course of action to take.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.