Going to India for stamping

vicky112

2nd time stamping.

working as a fulltime employee.

first time got stamped in 2009 june with out any issues at hyd.

I was thinking of going to canada/mexico for stamping. but recently one of my friend got a 221g at mexico. he is also full time employee.

i just have 3 weeks vacation. so if i go to canada or mexico the vacation will be much shortened.

What do u guys suggest?

going to hyd for stamping for second time as a fulltime employee is a safe bet or too risky?

In most of the cases i saw in this forum, 90% of the times the issue was with EC model or EVC model client verification or something else.

Please suggest me Guys.

i BELIEVE GOING TO INDIA IS A SAFE OPTION. I have also seen issues with consulting people. But it again depends from VO to VO.

Thanks for ur reply bro.

in my research, i understood one thing. for a fulltime employee, if there is a problem, it will be with bcoz of employer. so if there is some thing wrong, no matter where u attend the interview ur going to get a query.

but for evc and ec models, chances of getting query are less in mexico and processing of queries is fast.

please correct me if i am wrong

Thanks for ur reply bro.

in my research, i understood one thing. for a fulltime employee, if there is a problem, it will be with bcoz of employer. so if there is some thing wrong, no matter where u attend the interview ur going to get a query.

but for evc and ec models, chances of getting query are less in mexico and processing of queries is fast.

please correct me if i am wrong

what is letter to USCIS from emplyer?

even for fulltime emplyees do we need some thing like that?

what is letter to USCIS from emplyer?

even for fulltime emplyees do we need some thing like that?

It is the letter which state u r working at your company from a specific time.

Archived