All affected with 221g

tejalks

Hello,

There is a petition on site whitehousedotgov, click on we the people & hunt for petition on fix administrative processing process for visa stamping. One will have to create an account, verify it & then sign this petition.

I hope every candidate affected with 221g - current or past or a potential one, should sign this. Maybe this can help us in some way.

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

There is a petition on site whitehousedotgov, click on we the people & hunt for petition on fix administrative processing process for visa stamping. One will have to create an account, verify it & then sign this petition.

I hope every candidate affected with 221g - current or past or a potential one, should sign this. Maybe this can help us in some way.

Regards.

tejalks - What the is FB community where we can follow on the 221g updates?

Hello,

Regards.

tejalks - I looked for the petition on fix administrative processing process for visa stamping in the whitehousedotgov but didnot not find it. Do you know how can i filter it? What criteria? I guess this is an open petition.

tejalks - I looked for the petition on fix administrative processing process for visa stamping in the whitehousedotgov but didnot not find it. Do you know how can i filter it? What criteria? I guess this is an open petition.

Hi,

This petition expired since it didnt get the no of signatures by the deadline. If you want to get in touch with others stuck with 221g on FB & via email, do send me an email on the id mentioned in my profile & I can send you a link for the same.

Regards,

Tejal

Archived