i140 USCIS Case Status Message

Hello All,

I have the below message in the USCIS Case status check window for my i140. This message is since June and i haven't received my approval copy till now for my i140. If anyone knows what it meant, please let me know.

On June 17, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision. If you move while this case is pending, follow the instructions provided in the notice and use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

Hi All,

I have almost similar case but my I-140 is approved. I have original I-140 approval notice in my hand. My 140 is approved since March 2009. But on USCIS Online Status check , It is still show me initial review status. Did it happen to any one before and still got GC? and Should I be worry about it? and Should I take any actions? If so then what actions should I take?

I spoke to USCIS 1800 number and they don't give much answers without attorney to be on the phone but she said that as long as you have approval notice, you don't have to worry as that is the one which you have to consider.

Please advise. i will greatly appreciate any feedback regarding this.

Thanks

Archived