September H1 Receipt generation time

K12

Fresh H1B Sponsor says the application was delivered to USCIS 15 days ago but not received the EAC#. How long is it taking now a days to generate the receipt number from date of receipt of application?

mine was sent on 9/15 and I got receipt on 9/27 in premium processing mode

Hello

Mine is a L1 Individual and was filed on 13 september . it's almost 3 weeks now and my employer says they have not received the EAC# yet .HAve no idea why it's taking so much of time generate a receipt number.

We can only check with USCIS after 30 days or 5 weeks.

My documents for H1 premium transfer and extension sent to USCIS vermont center on 16th Sept, My attorney received receipt number on 29 th Sept 2011, in that they mentioned received on 26th Sept.From that day In online i am daily verifying the status still it is Acceptence. No progress on status change.Praying god to move the status to approved :)

In the same boat...haven't received the receipt number yet...

Service type : PP

Service Center: Vermont

Package sent : 30th Sep

Package received: Oct 1 as per fedex tracking

Employer mentioned checks were encashed on oct 4th and the check has the receipt number(but could not read the numbers on it)

Still haven't received e-mail from uscis with the receipt number......

@rajsilpa : Usually the decision (RFE/Approved/Denied) is made within 15 days of receipt . Let us know the date on which the decision is made once .

Thanks

Hi,

Got an RFE on Client and Employer relation Today oct 07, 2011.My employer is a primary vendor.he told that he has all the required documents.Keeping finger crossed.

In the same boat...haven't received the receipt number yet...

Package sent : 30th Sep

Package received: Oct 1 as per fedex tracking

Employer mentioned checks were encashed on oct 4th and the check has the receipt number(but could not read the numbers on it)

Still haven't received e-mail from uscis with the receipt number......

Package sent : Oct 05

Package received: Oct 06 as per fedex tracking

Waiting for Receipt number..

Same here too. My attorney told me that they have sent the application on 22nd Sept by PP, received by VSC on 23rd Sep, but still no Receipt Number... hoping to get the approval by this weekend. Please keep posting your status too...

Same problem here. My employer says they have sent my PP on sep9th, and I my status changed to acceptance on Sep 29th.

Hello Vijay& Kumar...

Did you received the receipt number ?

Archived