Initial Review to Acceptance

DamienMartin

Hi All,

Got receipt number today, checked the status it was in "Initial Review". But later in the day, it got changed to "Acceptance" with the below message

On September 29, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I am concerned now, is this an RFE ? or has someone faced the same issue before.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for all your comments- it had really helped me. As for me:USCIS had received my H1b Application on Nov 18, 2011(regular process).Case status was Inital review... I waited for two months and I decided to upgrade to premium processing.

Jan 24, 2012 USCIS updated my case to premium and my case status was Initial Review....

On Jan 25, 2012 case was updated to Acceptance. and on Feb 2, it went to post decision - saying it has been approved.

Archived