221G Blue Form at Hyderbad Consulate SEPT 29 2011- Passport taken

221gmay18

Hi Everyone,

I attended my H1 B visa interview today. Asked all questions on Employer- Employee relationship.

Answered all of them perfectly and i think VO was satisfied.

But last question made my dad with Blue slip.

VO: Letter to USCIS from your employer doesnt specify the Vendor name (Mine is EVC Model). Have to confirm whether USCIS was informed about the vendor in between the client and your employer

Me: I showed him the I-129 petition which had letters from my Vendor and Client which clearly stated about the Vendor. ALso showed him the PO, Contract letters between my employer and Vendor, Vendor and Client. Also showed him the client letter.

VO: I am going to keep all this documents and contact USCIS to make sure they know about this relationship and handed my Blue Slip with case number.

Me: How much time will it take for this process

VO: One or two days at the max

VO kept my passport , I-129 and other docs like client letter, letter to USCIS etc

No sure how long its going to take. I went for H1b stamping earlier on May18 2011 which was rejected under 221g yellow slip at Hyd. Its already been more than 4.5 months i have been in India.

NOW THE WAIT STARTS AGAIN.

Guys who got 221 G Blue slip at Hyd please share your experiences so that we can be in touch and have an idea about the processing times.

Thanks and All The Best for everyone!!!!!

Archived