Urgent Help Needed

RndName92

I came to USA in 2002 on H1B for Company A. But as I could not find any job at that time, so I managed to work in some stores from 2002 to the end of 2004. My previous employer A didnot revoke my H1b. So I found another company B, which sponsored and renewed my H1B although I didnot have any paystubs and W2s. I got the approval for my H1b renewal and got the visa stamped here in USA in July 2004. I went to India in Jan 2005 and came back to USA in Feb 2005. I got a IT job in March 2005. And I got 1 paystub for Company B. But after that I found that Company B is closed, so I found a sponsor and my Petition is approved for Company C. I have my H1b Stamping for Company C.

I have pending GC application - Do you see any problem with my GC, because I donot have any Paystubs and W2s for the period 2002-2004? How I can fix this problem? ALso, even if i get my GC, can this becomes a porblem later on - can my GC be revoked?

Some people out there know my situation, can they report this to USCIS anonymosly; will that affect my GC application?

I would appreciate everybody's much needed guidance in this matter, but if you have any bad remarks - keep them to yourself, i only want constructive advise. Thank you very much.

Hi,

If you can give more details about your priority date and EB category & sponsoring company that would be great. But I assume it to be in EB3.

If your GC is sponsored by company C ... it will be relatively easier case for you. If other previous companies... then a bit difficult. Anyhow getting an RFE is quite likely. If it company related - I am sure your company will take care of it , but if it is regarding you. You will have to submit the supportive documents.

Usually, if asked, USCIS asks for W2's for last 3 or 6 years... So if your on job from 2004 -- there should not be problems.....

Just my thoughts,

SRRV

Archived