Present Work/Education/Training Information for H4 VIsa

kalyan2985

Hello All,

While filling DS 160 for my wife's H4 Visa, i came across bunch of questions.

Present Work/Education/Training Information

Primary Occuaption with drop down to select from.

My question is

my wife worked for a while, but now she has resigned and is House Wife. What option should i need to pick from primary occupation. I see

1. Other as option and explain House Wife.

Also their is an option of Home Maker. I'm not sure what that means.

And Also in the Education Section. i provided B.Tech information, Do i need to provide her +2 information also?

And also her F2 Visa was rejected once, what explaination do i need to provide for Have you ever been refused US Visa question.

Please let me know the answers.

Thanks to all in Advance.

• 3 weeks later...

@kalyan2985

hi kalyan did your wife attended her H4 visa interview, if so can you please post your experience that would be very helpful.

my wife is scheduled her H4 interview on Sep 14 at hyd consulate any help on what are questions asked would be very helpful.

me and wife attended visa interview on 3rd dec 2009 and got our visa rejected. now i have applied for new visa and got visa stamped in Aug 2011. she did not attended visa along with me so she scheduled her interview on Sep 14. i have mentioned the same in her DS 160 form about her rejection reason.

i am wondering what would be the questions for H4 visa. any one recently attended H4 interviews at HYD consulate in 2011 their suggestions would be very helpful.

regards

Archived