Regarding Re-applying H4 After Getting 221g In First Time

subhani

Hello Murthy Law Firm Attorney,

I had got 221 g green handout on 6 dec10 in new delhi consulate. Based on which I had submitted all the documents to the VFS office on 20Dec10. Now it is going to be three months and there is no reply from embassy. My husband is in US. Me n my baby are just waiting to get our visa. Could you please help me in giving some prediction on what we should plan now??? Should I call back my husband??

Initially 7 months I stayed back due to work in India. And when applied for the visa than was given the slip. It is 10 months that we are living apart.

Can I withdraw my current case and apply again??

Can we apply again for the same visa???

How much chances are there to get the green handout again???

Can changing consulate be helpful?

how long I should wait???

We called them and they say that it is under review and pretty soon you will get reply.

My husband took help from his company as well. Do you think I can get positive result? I am getting depressed day by day and dont understand what I should do? My husband works in a renowned company which has a great rapo in US. Please advice me.

Thanks & Regards

Bhawana Singh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who have been waiting for over 3 months can call congressman of the respective area in US and give them the details. The congressman office can facilitate to get a quick response on your pending visa petition. I have come across this information on this same murthy forum.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived