Priority Date Question

SG2010

On my approved I-140 it shows 3 days less than the visa bulletin priority date. That means I am still NOT eligible to apply for 1-485 right ?

I am in EB2, today it moved to Oct15 2006. Mine is Oct 18th 2006.

Its been a long wait..getting confused on this. please advice.

Originally posted by SG2010:

On my approved I-140 it shows 3 days less than the visa bulletin priority date. That means I am still NOT eligible to apply for 1-485 right ?

Until the Priority date becomes current, USCIS does not accept I-485 application(s). You keep looking for the Visa bulletin until the date gets past your priority date and then file I-485. I can suggest you to make sure you have all your documentation ready so you can file as soon as you are eligible to file your application.

Yes...June visa bulletin doesn't work out for you...I hope your date will be current in next months bulletin...Good Luck and All The Best for Next Month.

No, unfortunately you will have to wait till your exact date becomes current.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived