Importance of job Location

pinocchio

Hello Friends,

My employer is planning to file for my PERM and the attorney is preparing documents for that. My employers office is located in Location A and my clients office in location B(both in different states). Now, my attorney is not comfortable testing the Location B's Labor market and is advising me to keep the work location as Location A with requirement of travel from Location A to B on a need basis.

I am scared if this is something which should actually be done.Will there be any issues because of this.

Can somebody please reply on this?

If your employment is truly going to only be at Location B as your worksite, then the ads should be placed at Location B. If your job does required you to travel or even move to different work sites, then the advertisement can be placed at your company's location. I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case if you have any doubts on whether your PERM application is being properly prepared.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived