I-140 JUNE 2011 Premium Processing

SameerH1Bworker

I140- Premium Process

Applied On: June 14th(under Premium Process)

Receipt Date: Not yet received

Category: EB2

Center: No Update

Anybody know, whether we should expect receipt # by email first & then hard copy by USPS? As it is Premium Processing, I think they send receipt # by email first. Anybody has any experience about it??

It's been 8 days no LUD s nothing...For some reason they are at their discretion to take action on 13/14/15 th days trend of touching the file...I think its waste of money not to have quicker response where they could do so...I remember PP used to have response in 5/7 days last year and from response of PP filers in forums...that's terrible...Moreover my receipt number is not found until now...

Got my education evaluated by AACRAO (as equivalent to Master's Degree) and submitted ,still officer asking for official transcripts/mark sheets. Unpredictable.

We submitted last six months pay stubs still he is asking ability to pay . Unpredictable.

I'm sure this is b'use of PP of 140. Hail Mogambo. $1225 is waste of money (as i said earlier)unless approved. They took another 30 days of time by sending RFE.

If you've not filed in PP, then it takes 4-5 months to get approval. For the amount you paid you get result in 15days, compare months & 15 days. So, its not waste of money.

You'should hear from them very soon. You know your receipt number shows not found, and I still did not received the receipt's email, not even hard copy of receipt. Its been 5 days since they received my package. Today they cashed the checks even.

So, be patient, you are not alone in this type of things.

I'll update you whenever I hear anything.

You debated about regular vs premium

Can you or anybody else give me any valid reasons for RFE after submtting

1. AACRAo credential evaluation that states equivalent to Master's Degree

2. 2010 W2 and Last six months pay stubs which is more than Prevailing wages and having company turnover/revenue >15M

to have RFEs ? What do i assume from this? Belle n Joe , cud u pls throw yours views on this?

AACRAO evaluated as equivalent to US Master's Degree based on transcripts right for my educations !!!!

Moreover they are asking to submit ability to pay 71406 and my w2 shows 91406 to be precise with same employer..

this is really ridiculous...

what do u say guys? I'm frustrated...

Applied-June 10th PP

Approved- Today Eb2

PD-2008

Premium is way worth its weight in gold.... makes the wait easy to go

i have always done PP for everything right from H1b application......even when my PERM went in audit/denied/appealed i wished they just took twice the money and told us the result ...

good luck

140 documents sent 6/24/2011

USCIS recieved docs 6/27/2011

Center: Nebraska

Processing : Premium

Result: Approved on 6/30/2011

My PD is March 12th 2007 (EB2I). Waiting for August bulletin eagerly....

I missed I-485 in 2007 fiasco.

Any one is on the same boat?

Here's my case:

(No attorney assistance, self file)

TSC

I-140 for EB1(a)

filed 06/04/2011 (premium)

received 06/06/2011

PD:06/06/2011

Approved 06/15/2011

NA received 06/20/2011

(on line status was 7 days behind an action)

I-485/EAD/AP filed 06/20/2011

Received - 06/21/2011

NA received - 06/22/2011

FP - appointment on 07/29/2011 (NA issued Jul 1 2011 received Jul - 5 - 2011)

Had my FP done on 07/06/2011. Folks at the service support center were extremely polite and friendly:)

• 3 weeks later...

What happens to the Premium processing when we receive an RFE? I recieved RFE on I-140 with PP july 20th, lawyer replies on august 3rd with company financial details which was requested.

However, If I do a case status check online, I dont see any updates to the status. I am beginning to worry if they did receive the response to the RFE.

Any thoughts on this ?

• 4 years later...

Archived