Share Visa stamping experience at matamoros,mexico

svhari24

If you have more than 2 months Gap between your Actual visa Stamp date and the date you started working for your employer. I would stongly suggest you not to go. There has been 6 rejections for the same reason in last two week.

Make sure you have W2 matching or higher than LCA also be prepared to answer question like why is your salary in W2 fluctating every year..

Originally posted by Prem.chn:

If you have more than 2 months Gap between your Actual visa Stamp date and the date you started working for your employer. I would stongly suggest you not to go. There has been 6 rejections for the same reason in last two week.

Make sure you have W2 matching or higher than LCA also be prepared to answer question like why is your salary in W2 fluctating every year..

@Prem.chn: @Prem.chn I saw your post some where in forum that there are more guys like you who were denied visa because their W2's don't reflect LCA. I am in same boat. I am planning to go for stamping to mexico but now I am confused.

I was in India for about 1 year from 2009 to 2010 so my W2 from 2010 and 2009 doesn't reflect LCA amount. I was out of USA for almost 1 year but was not out of state in terms of H1B VISA. Is this going to be a problem while H1B renewal stamping?

One of my colleagues , went to Matamoros today for his H1B renewal stamping. His first stamping was in India. He was succesfully stamped with simple questions like

a. Employer name

b. W2 for last year

c. What does he do

d. How long is he working with the client

@prem : My frined has his first stamping in 2009 October and he entered USA in Feb 2010, VO did nto ask any question about it it seems.

So everything went off well and he is back today in USA

Archived