i140 Applied in jan 2011

sherlock2

Hello All,

My first post in this site. My employer applied my I-140 in Jan 2011 and I have Perm (PD) from Dec 2010 which was approved in barely a weeks time.

My employer shared my 140 case number, but he is reluctant to give any other details about my 140, so I am unsure if this went to Vermont or Texas considering that both my employer and myself are placed in the east coast.

Any one have idea how long it will be before my i140 gets approved ?

Also does any one know if VSC also does i140 cases as I google'd some i140 app forms and found that the given mailing addresses were only to NSC or TSC. ....is it still possible for my employer to have sent my docs to VSc ?

Does any one have any idea on how long it takes to receive the copy of i140 approval notice upon filling for a g639 foia form after i140 approval ? If my employer withdraws the petition before the 639 is processed, will i still be able to retain my pd upon change of employers ?

Please respond. Many thanks in adv.

Thanks a ton Best Cons, this just took away a major chunk of my worries.

The weird thing now on my mind is its been 6 months since I've applied, no updates on my case yet.

My friends, colleagues who applied after a month or so after me already got approvals....last month.

Do you think only the case status is not updated on the site ?

if they don't update the status on the website, my bloodsucker will not tell me that it was approved for another 2-3 years.. :)

on top of this I have a h1 extension situation(second h1), with a HUGE 5-6 page RFE and end of project..with less than a month in hand.... hahaha

@bestcons: can you tell us what ur RFE was about, what did you have to send in?

I filed my I 140 in TSC/EB2/REgular on 01/16/2011 and receipt date is 01/18/2011 and LUD is 01/20/2011 and till now I did not hear anything from USCIC .Almost 7 months completed.when I checked with my attorney he is saying almost 7 months done we will wait for couple ofweeks .

can you suggest should we wait or any other opstions ?

called USCIC they are telling still sep 10 are under process,but I am seeing those who filed in july 2011 also getting their approvals in regular process.

Plz suggest

Archived