Issued Green slip on H4. ASked for client letter and 6 months payslips.

puneetm

Hi All,

My wife went for visa interview for H4 on July 15.

I got my visa transferred to the new employer as on January 21, 2011. I get my payslip on 15th of every month and hence I couldn't send her the pay slip for the month of July.

She was also not carrying the client letter.

The lady taking the interview asked for the client letter, which she was not having and also asked for the salary slips for June, which was absent, and she was handed over the green slip.

THe question I have is, I have the client letter but my client has hired me through a middle vendor. In the client letter, he has mentioned that I have been hired through the contract between <clientname> and <midvendor> companies. but <myemployer> will be fully responsible for directing, controlling and supervising the activities. Also <myemployer> will retain exclusive control over hiring, firing and assessment of job performance of <myname>.

Should that have a problem ? and what more documents will I need now to send to VFS.

I am confused to the core now.

Thanks for replying Kalyan. I have talked to the mid vendor. there's one mid-vendor in between and hence he is ready to furnish the letter saying the same as the end client has written.

Also, my employer and midvendor are ready to furnish their contract but the midvendor and the client are not ready to reveal their contract. Now, the green slip asks for contract between Emmployer and End client. There's no direct contract signed between End client and my employer and that's the whole reason of layer in between.

How should I proceed now. I have 2 letters, one from the end client stating that I am the employee of <employername> and my employer has full control over my supervision, direction and performance assessment.

Also, The Middle vendor will write the same stating that the "staffing needs of this project has been fulfilled by the contract between <midvendorname> and <employername>. my employer has full control over my supervision, direction and performance assessment. "

Also, the middle vendor letter states the dates of engagement where as End - client letter just states the duration as 2 years but not the exact dates.

I have letters from Mid-vendor and End-client. also I have the contract from mid-vendor to my employer.

Would that be sufficient to proceed further?

Archived