Need Help

write2jps

I sent an email to NCSC Followup email to check the status of my pending I485 application as my priority date is current since July 1st 2011 and today i got reply.

----------*************************----------

Greetings,

USCIS records indicate your application is pending the availability of an employment based Visa. You are 3rd preference from India with a priority date of December 29. 2006.

The Department of State has informed U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that all employment-based immigrant visas have been distributed for fiscal year 2011. Every fiscal year (October 1st – September 30th), at least 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas are made available to qualified applicants who seek to immigrate based on an offer of employment to the principal applicant. Applicants should note that USCIS will continue accepting adjustment of status applications based on the September visa bulletin through the entire month of September. Please visit USCIS Home Page for more information about employment-based immigration. To view the Department of State’s Visa Bulletin, please visit U.S. Department of State. Thank you for your continued interest in USCIS programs.

We will review the availability of Employment Based Visas starting October 01, 2011

Sincere Regards,

USCIS Nebraska Service Center

----------*************************----------

i filed my case under EB2 and in this email they said 3rd preference? any idea what is that? does it mean EB3?

I added my wife's 485 application on July 1st 2011 and she already got EAD-AP combo card for 1 year...

if 3rd preference means EB3 then they shouldn't have accepted her application because the priority date is not current????

additional info

Receipt Date: 08/01/2007

Priority Date: 12/29/2006

Category: EB2

Center: TSC then moved to NSC in 2008

Archived