Sep 11 visa bulletin released

whiskeylover

Originally posted by bodhigan:

How is it possible that contrary to what every "expert" predicted, EB2, IC did not move a single day?

I can understand less movement vs more, but none at all? Does that make sense? Do the numbers even add up?

Looks like you've recently signed up on the forum. I'm on this forum for 9 years and registered for 7 years. There is absolutely no logic in any EB immigration matters per se.

which experts are you referring to?

A suggestion from a fellow waiting person.

It is not a good idea to keep checking the visa bulletin until the date on the vb come within a year of your pd.

Demand data is a pretty good indicator; eb2 in have 0 waiters prior to jan 07 but over 4k prior to jan 08. So, the eb2 in would not move much farther.

It has moved a lot this year.

EB2: 2800 + EB1 unused(approx 1200) = 4000 not 5000.

It seems EB2 should be Current anytime next FY. As this year they clear more than 12000 in EB2.

for EB1: 2800 + Unused of EB4 & EB5.

So, for EB2 indirectly it is EB2's 2800 + EB1's unused + EB4 & EB5's unused.

So, as just approx 5000 visa demand pending in EB2, so, assuming it should clear next year & PD should become Current atleast for a month. Hoping for the best. We never know what will happen.

The cut off dates are simply a matter of supply and demand. They can not move even a day if there are not enough visa numbers to allow for that movement.

The dates are sometimes moved forward quite a bit in the month or two before the end of the year, so that there is enough time to approve the eligible cases in the pipeline and avoid wasting numbers. If this has been done accurately, then there should not be much if any movement at the final month---as that indicates a scramble to use extra numbers.

If the dates moved way forward at the very end, it would be likely that they would have to move backward in October. Everyone hates when that happens.

The next year may be interesting, as there are no EB2 India cases in the I-485 adjudications "pipeline" with PDs after mid-August 2007. So, as we get a bit closer to August 2007, it may be necessary to move the dates further forward (to get more cases in the pipeline) for a bit.

Approvals are still rolling in as of now.

Originally posted by tusharvk:

just need to understand how you know there are no cases in EB2 I with around august 07. Demand data published only says a lot of cases prior to jan08 and does not give breakdown by month...or does it?

PD for EB2I was current last time was in Aug'07, It never moved any further.

Where were you that great summer of 2007, when flood gate opened!!

Archived