H1B Visa Stamp 221g Blue slip, I 140 approved..

sunmoon

Hi Guys,

I attended my Visa Interview today(03August'11) @Hyderabad consulate. I was given 221g blue for Employer - Employee relationship. Mine was EVC model. VO haven't asked me any question, he just mentioned we have to do further administrative processing.

As i came across various posts, it looks like this process might take few months to resolve and might also get rejection if needed.

I have I-140 approved, and haven't yet applied for I-485(So, i don't have EAD). Is it valid for me to enter USA without visa stamping just with I -140 approval. Please suggest possible options? Waiting for all your replies.

Thanks in advance!

I have I-140 approved, and haven't yet applied for I-485(So, i don't have EAD). Is it valid for me to enter USA without visa stamping just with I -140 approval. Please suggest possible options? Waiting for all your replies

If I 140 approved you can apply I 485.so that with I 485 pending receipt you can apply EAD to work in US but its not valid to enter US.to enter US you need to apply AP along with EAD.

Archived