H1B Transfer without working for sponsor from India

Recommended Posts

I am in India and just got my H1B Approved. I am still working with my H1B Sponsor company, but I am not sure if they will send to USA or not, thats why I am planning to apply some other companies in USA.

1. Is is possible for me to get my H1B transferred to new company ?(I know transfer means a Non Cap petition), I never traveled and worked with my old visa sponsor in USA. please suggest.

2. If yes Do I need to go for VISA stamping again in India OR Approval Notice for new Petition and old stamping will do ? please suggest.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.