Stamping at Canada

kri2us

Originally posted by kri2us:

I am presently working on OPT and my already approved H1B will start from Oct. 1st 2011.

I am thinking to get the stamping in 1st week of Dec. 2011 from Canada. Would anyone recommend me that its a one day procedure or takes more days?

It took 3 days for me in Ottawa this month. Had my Interview on Monday and got the passport on Wednesday.

Originally posted by bengals0129:

Originally posted by kri2us:

I am presently working on OPT and my already approved H1B will start from Oct. 1st 2011.

I am thinking to get the stamping in 1st week of Dec. 2011 from Canada. Would anyone recommend me that its a one day procedure or takes more days?

It took 3 days for me in Ottawa this month. Had my Interview on Monday and got the passport on Wednesday.

I started working with my employer since i was on F-1 as part time on CPT and then full time on OPT and then full time on H1B, Should i mention on DS-160 only employment period of H1B or i have to mention all even for CPT and OPT.

Please advise.

Originally posted by gagarli:

I started working with my employer since i was on F-1 as part time on CPT and then full time on OPT and then full time on H1B, Should i mention on DS-160 only employment period of H1B or i have to mention all even for CPT and OPT.

Please advise.

You have to mention all (on H1, CPT, OPT).

Archived