H1B Transfer

new2murthy

Hi,

My Brother field for H1B and got a conditional approval saying that, he must go back to India to get the visa stamped, but once he went to the consulate he got 221g and waiting for the reply. but his company wants him to do H1 Transfer can he do it. he got his visa approved when he was is US in April now he went back to India and is in India,

Any Suggestions please

Hi All,

My check has been cleared from bank today on 23rd June. does that mean I can resign current company and join new company who filed my petition? or Do I have to wait for receipt notice to come.

Doc sent: 16th June, 2011

Check cleared: 23rd June, 2011

Receipt Notice: haven't received yet.

Thanks in advance

Nishant

Hi

I saw this in uscis website

The 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. USCIS will issue and serve on the petitioner or applicant an approval notice, a denial notice, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation within the 15 calendar day period. If the petition or application requires the submission of additional evidence or a response to a notice of intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon receipt by USCIS of a complete response to the request for evidence or notice of intent to deny

So I guess the 15 day count starts from the day uscis receives our application. Mine is 8th day still no receipt number .Anyone in the same boat..?

Thanks

Archived