What is the best option EB3 or EB2

mycalifornia

Hi,

Actually I am working for a big company and are filing my GC in EB3.

Now i got an offer from other company which are ready to sponsor my GC in EB2 after 6 months

I am moving from west coast to m=north east coast and with low pay and no monetory benfits as in current company

Can any one suggest me , my joining in new company is good option or not ,by the way I am on 5th year of H1

Thanks All

please consult a lawyer.

the answer depends on your goals and objectives, there's always a risk of waiting long on EB3 and risk on switching employer and wait to start EB2.

Originally posted by mycalifornia:

Hi,

Actually I am working for a big company and are filing my GC in EB3.

Now i got an offer from other company which are ready to sponsor my GC in EB2 after 6 months

I am moving from west coast to m=north east coast and with low pay and no monetory benfits as in current company

Can any one suggest me , my joining in new company is good option or not ,by the way I am on 5th year of H1

Thanks All

See the bigger picture here, Having green card is not going to create utopia for you. You will still have to work hard and prove yourself to go ahead.

If the existing company does not allow promotions while application is underway than you may want to weigh your options.

Grass always seems greener on other side but try to see beyond Green Card

Archived