what will happen after Sept bulletin

neetu183

Hi,

As per the prediction by the end of the fiscal year PD for EB2 will move to Sep 2007. What is predicted to happen after that.

1) Will USCIS open up and let everyone file I-485, like it had happened in 2008?

2)According to recent I-485 inventory the pending I-485 are 22,536 so if 20K of unused numbers are given to India then what will they do after that????? Please help

please give your opinion as it will help me with making decisions regarding Job change...

The number 22,536 in the inventory is till Aug'2007 and that does not include people who weren't able to file during July'07 fiasco.

There will be thousands other who filed PERM after July'07 till today and are waiting for their PD to be current.

It really depends now on USCIS how they want to build up the inventory. So they might move the date forward in Aug-Sept'11 VB and then move it back depending on the 485 inflow in Oct'11 VB.

There is a prediction that once EB2 becomes current, USCIS will make all categories current. It is impossible to give GC for EB3 category. USCIS is thinking of making EB3 current for all who left out after August 2007. They think that 10 to 15 years of wait is too much.

Archived