Urgetn - H1 Extension Transfer in Parallel


Recommended Posts


I am currently with Company A, they just applied H1B extension (Recipt No received by me) via a Normal Process

Employer B is also filing my H1B transfer now via premium process.

Is there any risk in Transfer success?

If Transfer docs are sent by 24Feb2011 by when I may expect the decision?

Both Company A & Employer B are top IT consultancy companies.


Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...


What is your current scenario now? I am also in a similar situation. I moved to company B, while both the extension and transfer was pending.

Now the extension got approved, and for transfer they have raised an RFE stating that I need to provide extension approval docs, chances of getting which is slim, since my ex-employer would not want to share it with me.

Its all pathetic...

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.