URGENT_H1B VISA IN MEXICO

Siddu

Hello friends,

Today I went to ACS office in Mexico city, before entering to the office there are U.S. Consulate representatives reviews all the documents in the door and clearly said that can not be renewed visa in U.S. consulate in Mexico, since its new employer visa and the old visa was in PPS previous xxx co expired in 2008. I did change the company before visa expired without single day gap working with new employer over 4 years.

Visa stamping need to be done in home country with new employer.

Luckily it was not inside interview, I have all the documents in my hand including I94 & I797.

Now I can re-enter US with I94 which is up to 2013

Please share this information available in website or any one have same kind of issue.

Two weeks before I posted requested to share, since I was planning to come here but no one reply and now feels bad..

Any way, I don't want to any other person to through same problem.

Please share, thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello friends,

Today I went to ACS office in Mexico city, before entering to the office there are U.S. Consulate representatives reviews all the documents in the door and clearly said that can not be renewed visa in U.S. consulate in Mexico, since its new employer visa and the old visa was in PPS previous xxx co expired in 2008. I did change the company before visa expired without single day gap working with new employer over 4 years.

Visa stamping need to be done in home country with new employer.

Luckily it was not inside interview, I have all the documents in my hand including I94 & I797.

Now I can re-enter US with I94 which is up to 2013

Please share this information available in website or any one have same kind of issue.

Two weeks before I posted requested to share, since I was planning to come here but no one reply and now feels bad..

Any way, I don't want to any other person to through same problem.

Please share, thanks.

this is scary, please let me know if i cannot renew my visa in mexico. i am with same employer my old passport with old h1 stamp expired 1 year ago, i have new passport and new i 797 now

Archived