Original signature page (page 8) lost in mail

panoop

Hello,

My employer filed PERM and it got approved in March. They sent me the original page 8 of form 9089 which came as part of PERM approval and asked for signature. I returned the paper via mail but that seems to be lost.

Now should we request a duplicate copy of the form 9089 from DOL? It is just one page of the original form 9089, so should we just print a copy of the page, sign it and use for I140 certification?

Appreciate any inputs you can provide in this regard.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/13/2012 at 7:35 AM, longwaitforgc said:

Hi Panoop..... My approved LCA was lost in mail when it was sent from DOL. Just wondering, did you manage to get a copy from DOL or did you apply for I-140 without the LCA? how long did it take to get the approval for I-140. I appreciate your inputs.

On 1/8/2016 at 3:10 PM, gudsamariton said:

Hello all,

My attorney sent me the labor certification pages for signing and they got lost in mail. From what I know I cannot apply using premium processing. My only option is to apply I-140 and ask USCIS to request missing pages from DOL. The current processing time for I-140 is 4 months. Lets say in 4 months when the USCIS officer processes my case, he will send a request to DOL for missing pages and will issue an RFE for missing pages.

1. Does anyone know how long it takes usually for DOL to process such request from USCIS? 2. How much additional time I am looking at to get I-140 approved, regular processing time being 4 months?

Thank you all!

• 5 months later...

Archived