childs green card


Recommended Posts


I got my son who was born in India to US on my 1st trip back.His I-181 was completed at Chicago POE by the immigration officer on 20th May.I moved to a new place and i have not received his green card.I changed my address online in the USCIS website, but i was unable to add the new address for my son's pending green card as i have no receipt no.

Whom should i contact to update my address for my son's green card?

Thanks in advance...

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.