After opening SR got this response

azzakhtar

Hi everyone,

I am EB2, India, current as of Aug 2011. I had opened up an SR on July 6th, before I had become current..I got the following email today:

"The status of this service request is:

Due to the pending caseload at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your I-485 application/petition has been extended. Allow extra time for an Officer to review your application. Furthermore, if all initial evidence was not included with you application/petition, or a question arose during adjudication that required a Request for Evidence, additional time would be needed.

Your application/petition remains awaiting review by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made. The Service is waiting for VISA availability.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

"

What does this mean ?

Thanks

@Sairam79

why dont you mind your own business..looks like you need help if you get so bothered by what others do in their life...

For others, I understand the whole process of I485, when I called USCIS, I had no intention of opening an SR, I wanted to find out if they have my current address on file, they said they cannot verify, they suggested I open an SR, take that SR number to a local USCIS Agency for an Infopass appointment..

So relax guys..its no big deal.. I knew what the response from USCIS meant, I just wanted to make sure I dont miss anything...

Archived