221 (g) New Delhi, Had H4 Visa Interview and got this denial reason after 6 months of Admin Processing

Nishap

I Had H4 Visa Interview in November and got this denial after 6 months of Admin Processing. Can someone tell me what could it mean ?

We submitted all required docs marked on 221g.

"the principal applicant does not appear to qualify for an h1b visa"

Originally posted by Nishap:

I Had H4 Visa Interview in November and got this denial after 6 months of Admin Processing. Can someone tell me what could it mean ?

We submitted all required docs marked on 221g.

"the principal applicant does not appear to qualify for an h1b visa"

What makes you difficult to understand the meaning of the stuff under qoutations? It's a simple English language.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been posting my exp with US embassy ND in regards to my H4 visa case.

Here is a quick recap:

Refused after 6 months of admin processing. In the mean time my husband moved to a big reputed company (EC model). I appeared again for H4 at ND embassy end of July 2011 and visa was approved. I am back in US now with my daughter.

Simple marriage and husband's employment questions were asked. Nothing was asked about first refusal. Got passport after 2 days.

thanks for your valuable suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

All,

I had been a silent visitor to this forum all these days and followed lot of 221g cases from ND Consulate. This forum really gave me lot of information. I just want to update my wife's H4 successful Visa after 221g was issued(total 3 months).

Case details:

Visa Interview: May 12th 2011

Class: H4 (Extension 2nd time)

Employment model: EVC (Desi Employer)

Consulate: New Delhi

221g Green (VO returned passport and 797)

Documents asked: All principle applicants employer related docs

Documents submitted: June 2nd 2011

Email received(from NDBox Advanceprocessing <Mantiscables@state.gov) to submit passport: August 9th 2011

Submitted passport: August 11th 2011

Passport Received : August 19th 2011

I request everyone to pls. update their success stories, it really gives lot of hope for people who are waiting after 221g.

I wish everyone for their successful Visa approval.

GoodLuck!

Hi all

i have got my H1B stamped in Aug 2011 hyd consulate. mine has cleared 211g admin processing and got visa with in 1 month.

i am planning to travel to USA in Mid of Sep 2011.now i am planning to send my wife for her H4 visa stamping. i do not have any pay stubs to submit, as i have not yet travel to USA after stamping

i need your suggestions is it wise enough to send her for H4 stamping now or do i need to wait till we get some pay stubs working in USA.

i was there in USA and returned back on 2009 DEC and present i have applied for new H1b and got successful stamping after 221g admin processing

any suggestions regarding questions that will be asked at time of H4 interview are very valuable

thanks

Archived