Matamoros,Mexico Visa and Mexico Assistance

sam834

Hello Guys,

Has any one gone to the new ASC center in Matamoros,Mexico. How far is it from the consulate and Best western Hotel.Also Are, ASC , US counslate and Best Western Hotel in walking distance.

I like MSA and thier service. Very good at what they do. But do you guys think it is worth the money ($250) only for transportation and delay assistance.

Let me know what you guys think.

I have been to Matamorous mexico. The US Consulate, ASC center and best western hotel are all in a walking distance. But you have to walk a bit from the border to the hotel.

I did take MAS service, and they are perfect to guide/assist with anything. I felt its worth to spend, atleast thinking for our safety. Its my opinion though. There are some people who come and go on their own. There is absolutely no problem in it. So its totally upto what you decide.

Regards,

sorry for the late reply ....

@romanb4u: I was working for the same client all the time, so there was no need for ammendment.

BTW: My visa was rejected since I had 7 months gap in the employment in 2009 and i was in India during tht time. He just saw all my w2s ... thts it. I had all my medical documents during tht time.

Archived