H1 to H4 in India


Recommended Posts

I currently hold a valid H1 and had returned from the US 5 months back and working in India now. I want to go back to the US on a H4 as a dependent to my husband who is already there for the past 1 month. What documents would i need. Do i need anything related to my earlier stint in the US? Will this be considered as a status change or a fresh application?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.