Successful Visa Stamping - Chennai Consulate

beunited

Successful Visa Stamping in Chennai Consulate

Consular Processing Details:

Consulate Location - Chennai

Interview Date - 10th Aug 2011 221g blue

Docs asked? - Employee - Vendor - Client Contract details (this was already submitted during the interview, still I re-submmited again)

Docs submitted?- 22nd Aug 2011 (with passport) via VFS drop box

Docs submitted Date - 22nd Aug 2011

Passport Submission Date - Not yet

Email Receipt Date - 14th Sep 2011

Passport received date : Your passport with ref no. XXXXXXXXXX is ready for delivery by courier.You may also collect it Today from the VFS Chennai centre between 4 - 5 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Passport Stamped/Received Date - 14th Sep 2011

Timeframe for stamping (in calendar days) - 34 days

Petition Details:

Employer Type - Desi

Employer Size ~ > 100

Assignment Type - EVC

I-797 Approval Date - Aug 2011

Please be patient and don't lose hope. And make sure that you be prepared with ALL the documents even before leaving US to your home country and be confident during the interview.

Thanks

Thanks all and my sincere prayers for you all to get your visa as soon as possible. Please find my responses below for everyone.

@beunited: Congrats on your visa approval after 221 blue. Has your client been contacted during processing ?

@forumman & @raghuvar: Hi, No, it is weird that they didn't contact either the vendor or client during the review process.

--------

can u pls post ur visa interview questions?

@vijaisekar & @sil:

VO: What model are you in ?

Me: EVC and gave her all details about my employee, vendor and client verbally

VO: I am looking for Employee letter to the consulate and E-V or V-C contract agreement.

Me: I showed them that she already has in hand.

VO: Ok, thanks.Need time to review and issued a 221g blue slip with AAP checked.

Me

And no paystubs were asked during the interview.

---

@beunited: congratulations. so the first time, you did not have the documents and therefore were given the 221g?

@tusharvk:No, I had all the documents whatever requested but she needed time to review.

In addition to this, when I asked about a status later, I submitted the same documents again with passport.

Hope this helps.

Archived