Finally Green Card approval status online

sariv

It looks USCIS is approving all 485 applications just waiting for visa numbers very quickly.

Case details are as below:

Employment based category: EB2

Priority Date: June 14th 2006.

Approved on May 2nd.

Online status for me and my husband is as follows:

Decision

On May 2, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

My details are below:

PD June 7, 2006

Nationality-Indian

I-140- Approved

Service Center- Nebraska

LUD- 09/19/2010

I had a RFE in July 2009 and last year had EAD renewed around September. Same LUD for me, wife and both sons.

Any idea how long does it take for approval after becoming current?

My details are below:

Category: EB2

PD: June 7, 2006

Nationality-Indian

I-140- Approved

Service Center- Nebraska

LUD- 09/19/2010

I had a RFE in July 2009 and last year had EAD renewed around September. Same LUD for me, wife and both sons.

Any idea how long does it take for approval after becoming current?

CPO 05/03

LUD 05/04

PDA 05/05

What next?

Post Decision Activity

On May 5, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

Archived