EB2 will be current - Administrative Fix for EB3?

Pokymon

I know EB2 will be current soon. Will there be any administrative initiative for EB3 backlog? I read on web that USCIS does not fully utilize 2800 visas towards EB3.

I am pretty sure EB3 will never be current. I hope USCIS will make all PD current so that folks who have left out will be able to get EAD.

I know IV is actively involved in this campaign. I know there will not be any support from here because EB2 folks will not be interested. What are other options?

Again this is personal fight nobody from EB-2 will come forward and say give unused visa to EB-3 or anybody else or even 1% unused visa to this poor EB-3 guys. You have to fight your case yourself and not only you everybody who wants green card they need to fight themselves by spending some time. Here is my input everybody who wants green card they need to present their case to their respective senators and house representatives make a general file for your case make them realize how long you are waiting for your green card. You take printouts of visa bulletins of last three or four years and explain them how the visa is moving in each and every category explain them your situation and people you know. Might be some senators does not know what's going on with immigration. Explain them about unused visa why they are not providing some of the % to Other categories. By doing this at least you are fighting your case. If you think laws needs to change then you need to fight nothing wrong with that. So do not frustrate and try hard only you can do is karma like it says in bhagwat Gita.

Originally posted by pernalguy:

I know EB2 will be current soon. Will there be any administrative initiative for EB3 backlog? I read on web that USCIS does not fully utilize 2800 visas towards EB3.

I am pretty sure EB3 will never be current. I hope USCIS will make all PD current so that folks who have left out will be able to get EAD.

I know IV is actively involved in this campaign. I know there will not be any support from here because EB2 folks will not be interested. What are other options?

I am EB2.

I am interested.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Tell me everything you want me to do and I will do it.

Hi pernalguy

Nobody told you that your wait time is 30 years. Nobody knows that. One can do is assume in a present scenario. And again there are so many people waiting for their number to come including me. So do not frustrate we all are in a same situation more or less. Now cheers! Man life is too short and we have to do so much work. You never ever make yourself down. That is why life's other name is fight.

It is wrong to assume EB2 will be Current soon. I see it happening in 2013, not sooner. Also, since people are porting from EB3 to EB2, this might delay it further.

Alright folks good luck to you all. I will be leaving this forum for good. I was told that my wait time is another 30 years. I lost hope and American Dream.

So look slike you dont want to tell me what to do. And neither are you ready to do something.

So looks like you started this thread just to crib and cry?

This way, I think i twill take 60 more months for you.

Originally posted by vizcard:

How are you "sure" that EB2 will be current "soon". Even if it does become current it won't be for another 18-24 months atleast

For INDIA only

Year Total GC GC by AOS for EB

2007 65,353 34,538 28,703

2008 63,352 35,967 25,577

2009 57,304 31,980 20,264

2010 69,162 41,332 31,118

From the trend you see above it is most likely that EB2 is going to be current in last quarter of 2012. (Although I hope it would be sooner even by September 2011).

• 1 month later...

EB3I is not going to be current in near future (till atleast 2022) unless some merical heppens.

I read some preview on different site that in 2012 FY EB2 would slow down and they try to clear EB3 backlog BUT this is only prediction. You never know anything can happen or nothing would happen. Even after you receive GC life is remain almost same with minor change like "I am green card holder". Obviously, you wouldn't have Visa stamping issue, you would be able to get visa in US before leaving US.

Archived