Apply for reentry permit

Recommended Posts

Hi, My re-entry permit is valid till Oct'2011. I was wondering if I can go around June '2011 and apply for the re-entry permit again so I can get another 2 more years on GC status.

What are the documentation that I would need? Is it a must that I go through a lawyer. Please help. Thanks.

Link to comment

One must be physically present in the United States to file the I-131 application for a re-entry permit. One must also have biometrics taken in the United States for the re-entry permit.

When applying for the re-entry permit, one should include evidence of one's ties to the United States along with the application form and fees.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.