Need Help With RFE

USADreams

It's my company's first H1B and I received following RFE.Did anyone get something like this ?My company and lawyer is not sure about what to submit for last 6 items . Should those be pictures/lease agreements or anything else?

• Copy of relevant Portions of valid contracts, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, and letters between you and the authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies to whom the end product or services worked on by the beneficiary will be delivered.

• Signed copies of your two or three most recently filed Federal income tax returns to include all required schedules and statements.

• Copies of company brochures, pamphlets. Internet website, or any other printed work published by you which outlines, in detail, the products or services provided by your company.

• Evidence or sufficient production space and equipment to support the beneficiary's specialty occupation work.

• Copies of critical reviews of your software in trade journals that describe the purpose of the software. its cost, and its ranking among similarly produced software manufacturers.

• Proof of your software inventory.

. And proof of hardware facility.

• Proof of sufficient warehouse space to store your software inventory.

• Copy of the marketing analysis for your final software product.

• Copy of a cost analysis for your software product; and/or.

• Evidence of sufficient production space and equipment to support the production of your software.

Archived