• Last Reply

Hi Murthy Attorneys Please Suggest me or help me

What to do

any body any suggestions welcome

My Details

PD - MAY 2006 (Still waiting....)

Type : EB2 (India)

Online Status: Initial Review

Raised a Service Request and i got a mail saying that We Researched the status of this case However we have to perform additional review on this case and this caused a longer processing time.If you do not recieve a decision with in 6 months contact customer service

my wife got biometrics appointment last monday she gave FP on last monday

i dont know why they r taking too much long for approval

Thanks

Finally got Green cards and welcome notice for me and my wife after lot of suspenses.

EB2 - PD July 31, 2006

TSC

RFE= one last month for TB skin test

Really murthy forum helped me a lot to know so many things. My hope was always kept alive.

Thanks a lot for the forum and contributors and Good Luck to all GC Believers!

Long time reader, first time poster.

PD: July 18, 2006

Category: EB2

I485 Applied: Nov 2008

RFE: July 2009 (Marriage & Employment verification)

Center: NSC

FP: Twice, Feb 2010 most recent

I485 Approved: July 18, 2011

Approval received: July 22, 2011

Physical cards received: July 25, 2011

Opened a SR at the end of June - dunno if that helped speed up the process...

Murthy.com & its forum have been a constant source of useful & reliable information throughout this whole ordeal. Thanks to the wonderful team at Murthy.

Good luck to those waiting...

PD - Aug 8, 2006, still waiting.

Opened up SR and 3 weeks later got response from USCIS that they are waiting for my bio-metrics. Called again after couple days and rep I spoke to told me it's weired - he has seen cases approved without renewed Bio-metrics, so opened up SR for further clarification. Haven't heard anything back yet. I am going for InfoPass in couple days - let's see. If nothing works, planning to write to Senator for expediting the application process.

hi

PD - MAY 2006 (Still waiting....)

Type : EB2 (India)

Online Status: Initial Review

No updates so far

i called customer service on friday evening and asked them to transfer to 2nd level Immigration officer I spoke to I.O he asked me I 140 Receipt no and asked me to wait, he took my 140 receipt no

After few minutes he told me that you will get update ur case with in couple of weeks

what does it mean?

why he asked I 140 receipt no?

pl tell me any suggestions ok

Thanks

HI greencard8416,

when the IO said you should receive some update in 2 weeks means that you are almost done. Also, a good sign to verify if they even ask for I140. So, its really a positive thing and i am more positive that you should get GC approved with in these 15 days. I see you worried by reading your post almost every other day, But good thing is all of your wait should be over in 2weeks.

Trust me and good luck.

Hi greencard8416,

I am in the same boat and IO asked for my 140 and I asked him why? His answer is to check and make sure that my application has a visa number available for adjudication. This happened almost two and half weeks ago and there was no response so far. I see a pattern with these cases. If your case is transferred from Other Service Center to NSC and you received a RFE in 2009, those cases are still pending at NSC. I have decided to stop worrying about my card. I have talked to my local senator and see if that route works.

Originally posted by Gyanguru:

Hi greencard8416,

I am in the same boat and IO asked for my 140 and I asked him why? His answer is to check and make sure that my application has a visa number available for adjudication. This happened almost two and half weeks ago and there was no response so far. I see a pattern with these cases. If your case is transferred from Other Service Center to NSC and you received a RFE in 2009, those cases are still pending at NSC. I have decided to stop worrying about my card. I have talked to my local senator and see if that route works.

I am in same situation, My case is transffered to NSC from TSC and got RFE in OCT 2009 and still pending...I already created SR but no luck yet.

Originally posted by indgold:

Originally posted by Gyanguru:

Hi greencard8416,

I am in same situation, My case is transffered to NSC from TSC and got RFE in OCT 2009 and still pending...I already created SR but no luck yet.

I got today response that additional review and wait for 6 months.

Originally posted by greencard8416:

Hi @ Indgold

When is ur Priority date

can u tell me ur details?

Thanks

PD NOV 21 2006

RD AUG 03 2007

CASE TRANSFFERED FROM TSC TO NSC in DEC 2007.

RFE ON OCT 21 2009.

SR: JUL 15 2011

TODAY MAIL: Additional Review, within 6 months.

Originally posted by gcwaiter99:

Hi Mr. A

What is your Received Date ? Ours also same case.

Called USCIS last week told that waiting for our FPs.We gave our second time FPs 2 months ago. Rep wants us to open SR.

Please post the updates after your Info pass appointment.

Today was my InfoPass apointment - not much of a help. Rep told me my case is Pre-Adjudicated, which could mean they still have to run background check on my application, FP again as it is expired, and/ or review the application as needed. I am current since Jun 2011 - but still didn't get any Biometrics appointment letter yet. I ask rep. if she can issue me biometric appointment - but she said she can't.

By the way, my receipt date is Sep 25, 2007

Archived