GC for children

Recommended Posts

The different categories that are available are listed in the Visa Bulletin.

Permanent Residents can only sponsor unmarried children over 21(Family category 2B).

Only US citizens can sponsor married children (Family category 3).

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.