H1B Transfer regarding question


Recommended Posts


My husband is working on H1B for employer A (who has applied & hold his H1B). Now he got another job from employer B. Employer B has applied for H1B transfer trough Normal processing (and not in Premium processing.) Now employer B is asking to join even when we have not got the transfer approval. If he will join employer B and if USCIS will reject his transfer application, my husband will be in trouble. As his current employer A will cancel his visa and in this case my husband will have no valid H1B with any employer. Please suggest what to do. As my husband really want to join employer B what should we do? We tried to explain employer B to wait till he get transfer approval but they are not ready and want him to join soon.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.