221G blueslip for H4

Hi,

Recently I married and I have applied H4 visa for my spouse. When my spouse went for an interview Vo gave 221G blue slip. In that they asked to submit the below listed documents,

From Your petitioner:

1. A copy of the petition with all supporting doc as filed to USCIS.

2. A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.

3. A copy of the contract between U.S employment agency and the job site. (the location where you will actually work).

From you

1. Your federal income tax returns and W-2 forms for tax years 2010.

2. Copies of all pay slips monthly bank statements for the following period.

3. A noterized letter from the petitioner explaining the failure to pay the approved wage for the following period : 2010 under payment

here actually I got H1b in the year of 2009 on inhouse project and currently I am working with external client since I came to U.S. So I am working with same client since 1.7years. But my employer has not updated my LCA according to my state of residence and job location. also he did not updated my H1b papaers accordingly. Now my H1b is going to expire on sep28-2011. So before we submit above requested documents in 221G, my employer told me to apply for H1b extension. Now for the extension he is going to submit my current client letter. but on that they will mention my date of joining. So by that USCIS may know that I was working for an external client since 2009. Please guide me what to do now?

Also in the same year i went to india twice and first time I have given my actual residence address and second time my employer suggested me to provide his address. so the immigration officer doubted on me and sent me to the inspection room. There they have taken my actual residence address and returned my passport.

Also while I filed to tax returns my employer told me to use his residence address as my address.

So please please some one help me how to proceed for my new extension and also solve the 221g.

Archived