work on a h1 transfer receipt no

Recommended Posts

In general, it may be possible to work pursuant to a pending H1B change of employer petition once USCIS has receipted and is processing the case. However, should the petition be denied it may leave one without status and the individual may have to depart the U.S. as they will no longer be in a period of authorized stay or H1B status.

Please consult with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss your case in detail.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.