EB3 to EB2 porting at NSC More than 3 Months

Dilema123

Hello Gurus,

I received the following response from NSC after 3 months. Does this mean after 30 days they will determine whether to use EB2 i-140 or will they try to adjudicate my 485 application. Experts please advice. Depending on the suggestion I will ask congressman's office help.

Here is the repsonse:

Today, 5-13-11, I forwarded both of the A-number files referenced in your e-mail below, which contain the I-485 applications referenced in your e-mail below, to a supervisory officer to see if the aforementioned I-140 petition can be used to determine visa availability for those I-485 applications. Please allow that supervisory officer up to 30 days from today, 5-13-11, to make that determination.

Hello All,

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for all the valuable information that they provided. My green card saga ended today after 8.5 years. Today I received CPO mail from NSC. There were no intermediate updates from the center. I started my EB2 conversion journey in mid of 2010. After my I-140 got approved, I have sent interfiling letter to NSC. I haven't contacted any congress man's office. I called customer service once and they gave some invaluable information. I waited patiently, and finally it worked out well. It took me around 3.5 months to get the approval. I wish you all of you the very best.

EB3 priority date: October 27th 2003.

EB2 Labor Applied: December 26 2011

EB2 Labor Approvde: December 30th 2011

I-140 Applied in premium processing: 02/04/2011

I-140 approved: 02/10/2011

I-485 approval date: 05/20/2011.

If you guys need any additional information regarding my case, please let me know, I will do so.

Archived