Risks of Traveling to India on H1B Visa with Previous Green Card Application History

TL;DR: Concerned about the risk of my H1B visa being denied during stamping in India due to my previous Green Card application history and my parents still living in the US.

I switched from F1 OPT visa to an H1B visa sponsored by my company. Here is a timeline of my immigration status:

• Came to the US on an H4 visa as a dependent of my H1B parent.
  • Parent applied for a Green Card, which included me in the application (they still have not received it).
  • I would have aged out at 21, so I switched to an F1 visa through Adjustment of Status (did not leave the country).
  • Finished my undergraduate degree and did a full-time job on OPT.
  • Employer sponsored my H1B.

I want to travel to India, but I will need to schedule a visa stamping appointment at a US consulate in India. I need the visa stamp in my passport in order to re-enter the US. Is there a higher chance of my visa being denied at the consulate due to my name being on a previous permanent residency application and my parents still living in the US? Any insights or advice would be appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

The dual intent doctrine says that you can have the intention to immigrate and not-immigrate (as required for a visa like F-1). How does this work with an H1B Visa? The dual intent doctrine applies specifically to the H1B/H4 Visa categories specifically so that someone who has been sponsored for a Green Card or has family living in the US can still qualify for the H1B/H4 Visa. A failure to show home countries is - because of the dual intent doctrine - generally not going to be a valid reason to refuse an H1B/H4 Visa.