H1B Transferred to New Employer Before Entering the US, Now Seeking Advice on Updating I-94 to Match New I-797 because when I entered the US, I received an I-94 validity based on my old employer's visa.

Last year (2023), when I was in India, my employer processed my H1B visa. It was approved and stamped in my passport with validity until April 2025. In September 2023, my H1B was transferred to a new/different employer and then I the new I-797 approved until August 2026.

In November 2023, I traveled to the US and got an I-94 valid only until April 2025, matching the old employer's visa validity. I didn't show the new employer's I-797 approval notice to the immigration office, This might be the reason why they didn't give me an I-94 valid until August 2026? 

Now in this situation, do I need to:
1. Travel out of the country and get my visa stamped again before April 2025?

OR

2. Travel to the border and get a new I-94 based on my current employer's I-797 validity (until August 2026)?

OR

3. Are there any other options to renew my I-94 before it expires in April 2025?

Please let me know.